newbie Question (1 Viewer)

FioreGraz

October 13, 2005
I wrote a Plugin according to the tutorial.
But my Problem is, that i wont open a new menue. it should take an action when i press the button in the main menue. How can i implement this?

thx
Fiore

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
Being a long time user of the SD plugin, all of this seems a lot more complicated than when I first set it up. I have a roof antenna with 2 dual HDhomeRun tuners and I scanned all the available channels in TV Server. I don't use power scheduler, nor the xmltv plugin. For me it took about 40 minutes to download my SD lineup in only...
Being a long time user of the SD plugin, all of this seems a lot more complicated than when I first set it up. I have a roof...
I was using WMC with Schedules Direct for the US - no problems I want to try MP2 I have configured MP2 to work with Silicon Dust HD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom