[solved] Newbie to MediaPortal 2 - Cannot open/run TV programs (1 Viewer)

John C

March 26, 2020
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All

I have installed MP2 on a WIN 10 platform using DVB-T tuner cards. Everything appears to have installed correctly, I can see all the channels to select from, when I click on a channel to watch it a 'wait' circle of rotating dots appears but nothing else happens?

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Thanks

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi All

I have installed MP2 on a WIN 10 platform using DVB-T tuner cards. Everything appears to have installed correctly, I can see all the channels to select from, when I click on a channel to watch it a 'wait' circle of rotating dots appears but nothing else happens?

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Thanks
    Welcome. Please check first here how to report problems.
    [Info] Submit a bug report

John C

March 26, 2020
    Home Country
    Hi

I have looked at the system requirements, as far as I can tell everything has been installed correctly, I have checked that my WIN 10 is up to date.
    I have looked in the areas suggested, MediaPortal WIKI, Jira and searched the internet without any success.

I have checked my firewall isn't blocking anything, the server status shows as client connected to server.

Attached logs as requested.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2020-03-26-17.30.09.zip
      1.1 MB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem is visible from the logs. You have several times following:
    [2020-03-26 17:22:54,187] [1795658] [78 ] [ERROR] - Starting timeshifting failed with result NoPmtFound
    • Latest BDA drivers installed?
    • CI connection cable connected correctly, if you have one?
    • Try to pull the latest frequencies from your provider and start another scan, sometimes providers change their frequencies

John C

March 26, 2020
    Home Country
    Hi - Thanks for the information.

The problem seems to have been solved, not sure what solved it but I re-installed all the codecs, I did find that I had more than one set of drivers for my tuner card which I have now removed.

Regards

John C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom