Nice Close Menu (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
Replies
Views
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed Captions. Currently the only to disable/enable is through the Settings menu. The submenu offers no options (blank box), and there doesn't appear to be a Function Shortcut for ATSC Closed Captions. I tried...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
Replies
Views
Yes, sorry I should have said I would report back if I ran into any problem, I didn't it all looks very good. Please note the fix has been included in the test release of MP 2. 2.4 so is not generally available to fix 2.3.*, not sure when 2.4 will be released so I guess you need to close it on the basis of a fix in the next release...
Yes, sorry I should have said I would report back if I ran into any problem, I didn't it all looks very good. Please note the fix...
Actions. Open MediaPortal2 32 bit. Close MediaPortal2 from the menu. Try to Open MediaPortal2 and nothing happens other than...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom