No BBC2 (1 Viewer)

slavedata

February 22, 2009
Vale of Belvoir
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have installed Media Portal with a Hauppauge Freeview TV card. Everything works OK except BBC2 is not present.
Is there a reason for this? Does anyone no a fix?
Regards
Slavedata

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Try retuning tomorrow, sometimes a reduced power transmitter, may lose some\all channels on a particular transponder, and the bbc transmitter work information web page, never lists these :confused:

f it does not work then, let us know, but always worthwhile checking connectors\cables etc, whilst your doing so, any aerial connectors with plastic outer cover should be replaced with totally metal ones, as these are very prone to interference and will affect your signal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now I have changed that to all languages and now I have EPG working! Regards, Bart
    Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now...
    Sooo I'm looking to convert over from DVBlogic to a new solution to watch TV throughout the house, Mediaportal looks like just the...
    Replies
    Views
    the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
    the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
    Hello team, Setup: MP 1.28 single seat on Win 10 pro x64, using MySQL database, wired NIC to router. The setup works fine until I...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, got EPG Collector working, and it gives the episode numbers in the text which the previous method didn't, so that is good.
    Ok, got EPG Collector working, and it gives the episode numbers in the text which the previous method didn't, so that is good.
    Hi MP forum! I have just joined the forum today, but had the program installed just over a week now. The functionality is great...
    Replies
    Views
    This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
    This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
    I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom