No case image and only DVD case in FilmStrip (1 Viewer)

Flavio

Portal Member
May 11, 2019
Home Country
Italy Italy
Country flag
Hi, I started using the Extra skin recently and I have two anomalies in the views. In the FilmStripView all movies have dvd case even those that are actually BluRay. Is that normal? Do I need to change the file name?

14-52-17.png

The case image does not appear on the detail screen.

14-52-26.png

Flavio

Portal Member
May 11, 2019
Home Country
Italy Italy
Country flag
Okay sure it's possible. My question here in the Extreme forum was just to ask for confirmation if the image isn't there or if it's a problem with my setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blu ray UHD Menus DE
Just wanted to add to the above that 4k uhd playback with PowerDVD 19 only works with specific hardware, you should check that out before purchasing.
Just wanted to add to the above that 4k uhd playback with PowerDVD 19 only works with specific hardware, you should check that out...
Hello, I write to you to understand if I could resolve my problem and to understand where is (if there is any) the issue...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all the assistance; it is greatly appreciated. Rather than going the suggested route: I decided to do was I had stated earlier. I deleted all partitions (after taking the respective images, of course), then used Partition Master to do a surface scan, on the raw drive. As it came back with zero bad clusters, I thought it...
Thanks for all the assistance; it is greatly appreciated. Rather than going the suggested route: I decided to do was I had stated...
This is a continuation of this thread. As I have discovered the actual (most likely) cause, I have posted to the relevant forum...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom