[confirm] No Chanels found - but Card is working ... (1 Viewer)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0
    MediaPortal Skin: Avalon
    Windows Version: Windows7 64bit
    CPU Type: i3-2100 3.1 GHz
    HDD: OCZ Agility3
    Memory:
    Motherboard:
    Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6570
    Video Card Driver: 8.881.0.0
    Sound Card: RealTek High Defenition Audio
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver: 6.0.1.6196
    1. TV Card: Digital Devices
    1. TV Card Type: CineS2 v6
    1. TV Card Driver: 2.2.0.44
    MPEG2 Video Codec: CyberLink PowerDVD 11
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: LAV Audio Codec
    h.264 Video Codec: CyberLink PowerDVD 11

This is really weird …

When I have to install a new graphic card the Sat Card was lost – it couldn’t find any channels anymore (the “nopmtfound” issue). OK – removed the Card and putted it in a different slot which caused it to reinstall and – OK – it’s recognized by MP as new device and scan is working again – channels are all here. Only issue- stuttering playback ..

So I followed the instructions in the wiki (removed all old drivers, reinstalled them) – and now MP is not able to find any channels anymore … even as the the Signal Quality is 100%

Also in the L4M DVBViewer I’m able to get a signal for both tuners and the spectrum indicates everything is fine …

Please help ... any idea what to look after? :confused:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      83.7 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi pur_berger

I think we've already talked about this -->here<--. A few people have reported scanning problems when the CAM is plugged in. TV Server is not receiving the service information (SDT) it needs for channels to be found. This might be a driver problem or a compatibility problem with your CAM. Please try scanning without the CAM plugged in. If that still doesn't work then report your problem to Digital Devices. At this stage I don't think there is very much we can do about it...

mm

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: No Chanels found - but Card is working ...

But - as it was working before (only difference is that teh graphic adapter was changed) ... also with CAM and all channels are availible ... what has changed so that it's gone now?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: No Chanels found - but Card is working ...

...what has changed so that it's gone now?
    If I had to say anything, I'd say the graphics card - possibly a hardware conflict but I can't be sure. This is something that you should report to Digital Devices. They know their hardware and drivers and can help you much better than I ever could.

mm

K24A3

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2010
    Home Country
    If you go into the MediaPortal settings and change the MPEG2 and H.264 decoder, does it make any difference? Maybe the codecs are using the card to decode.

Or perhaps you need to use different AT Drivers, especially if you are using the same ATI drivers as with the previous graphics card, or are using the drivers shipped with the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom