No channels found (1 Viewer)

andy_328

Portal Pro
November 19, 2014
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello,
just got the dvb-s2 card from TBS 6928SE. MP 1.9.0 doesn't find any channel. Strange, because Windows Media Center or DVBDream are working fine.
I have this settings unter TV Server:

DiSEqC: Simple A or B, or none
Band Ku-Linar
19.2 Astra 1KR, 1L, 1M, 2C

I have two LNB, but these settings are working very well with Windows Media Center. I tried even the patch for the TBS card, but no success at all.
What else can I try? The PCI-card have an power extension, which isnt connected yet, because I dont have any cabels. As other tools are working I guess isn't necessary.

thanks

andy_328

Portal Pro
November 19, 2014
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello,
I tried to change the Coax cable, and even the estension power fo the tvcard is ready no, but still no channel. I am new with this system so please ask if you need further information.
I am using Windows ult 64 sp1. Want to get Astra 23.3. The cables are working in an other sat recivery very well. On the PC they are working as well but only on Media Portal not.

what else can I try?

thank

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks

The logs show your TV Server installation is quite broken. You're missing key components such as TsWriter. Pretty much nothing can work properly - especially scanning, timeshifting and recording - without TsWriter.
    Did you run the installer with administrative privileges (right click => run as administrator)? If not, that may explain a lot.
    You'll almost certainly need to reinstall to fix this... and you'll definitely need the TBS patch for DiSEqC support.

Regards,
    mm

andy_328

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks, I used the Administrator account to install MB, and now finally I got some channel. So I can start to use this great MP..)
    Next step is to get working the remote controll which is infrared.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom