No DVD Extras (2 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    When the Video OSD is visible, there is also a "menu" button in the player controls. For testing, use the mouse in OSD, so player controls are visible (visibility is skin dependend).

This button should bring you to the DVD menu (in case of a DVD playback).

Gobbo

Portal Member
    October 3, 2016
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have clicked on the menu button a few times, but it doesn't send me to the menu. It shows a list of links, which when clicked on leads to nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, just checking whether it's still not possible to adjust the position of subtitles in MP2? Mine are essentially in the centre of the screen, rather than at the bottom where they should be. Also, I don't seem to be able to adjust the font size, the text is so small it can't be read. Adjusting the font size parameter in...
    Hi, just checking whether it's still not possible to adjust the position of subtitles in MP2? Mine are essentially in the centre of...
    In this topic I discovered some extra possible settings for subtitles. I was thinking to use this for shifting subs down but didn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
    Replies
    Views
    I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM] "EnableEvents"="0" As soon as I set it back to the default value 1, TV server did no longer say port 554 is bound and TV was working. On MediaPortal 1.4.0 and earlier the reg value could be set to 0 without any problem...
    I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
    I've described my problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/satellite-tv-not-working-in-mediaportal-1-28.140530/ And...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for your help.
    Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for your help.
    Hi, previous user of Nebula DigiTV here, changed to MP2 with a TBS6205 DVB-T2/T/C Quad Tuner last week. After finding that some of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
    Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom