No EPG data for any of my cards (1 Viewer)

Diggedy

Portal Member
May 21, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3
MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp
Windows Version: windows 7 64
CPU Type: core i3
HDD: 50gb
Memory: 4gb ddr3
Motherboard:
Video Card: onboard
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: hauppauge nova dvbs usb
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card: k-world dvbt-t (dual)
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Hi there

Just over the last week or so all of my EPG data has stopped appearing in the guide. Nothing has really changed apart form ive started using the power manager plugin to wake my pc up and put it to sleep.

Im using the standard EPG setup, ive looked at the webep stuff but I cant even figure out where to get this plugin so im completely stuck.

I know it sounds like a hopeless thread but im really not sure how to go about getting my data back, ive been right through the setup and theres nothing obvious. Im in the UK picking up terrestrial and satellite channels.

Can anyone help?

Diggedy

Portal Member
May 21, 2011
Home Country
Logs would help, did you try resetting the epg database in tvserver config.

Also see here for Sat epg info, just to make sure you are scanning the right frequency.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/electronic-program-guide-67/current-uk-epg-dvb-s-setup-97471/

Logs.. this is where my newness to mediaportal shows. How do I collect the lgos and what logs am I looking for? Just point me at a guide if possible.

Also I do not know how to reset the database. Im likely scanning the correct frequency unless it has changed recently as I had the data up until 2 weeks ago, prior to that its been running 2 months without issue. It doesnt show on either my dvb-t card or the dvb-s, but it seems to have only started happening since I installed power shecduler. Ive treid disabling that but it hasnt changed anything

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Logs.. this is where my newness to mediaportal shows. How do I collect the lgos and what logs am I looking for? Just point me at a guide if possible.

Eek, that why there's a link in my signature, HOW TO POST LOGS ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom