No Guide Data for One Channel (mapping issue) (1 Viewer)

crawdaddy

Portal Pro
July 24, 2006
MediaPortal Version:
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide
Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3
CPU Type: P4 3Ghz w/HT
HDD: various
Memory: 2Gb
Motherboard: Asus A8N-E
Video Card: GeForce 9600
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Hauppage WinTV HVR-1250 Hybrid ATSC/QAM
1. TV Card Type: ATSC
1. TV Card Driver: Hauppage 1.38.27160.0
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

I have an issue with my guide data. I have approximately 10 channels that I recieve via ATSC OTA broadcasts. I use mc2xml to grep guide data and xmltv to import the guide data into tv-server. This works great for 9 out of the 10 channels. I map the correct guide listing to the channel, and all the data shows up in the guide shortly after. However, an unknown period of time later (1-2 days it's seeming like) xmltv loses the guide data mapping for the channel, thereby losing all the guide data for that channel. I have mc2xml set to run every night, and all the settings for xmltv are default from what I know. This is very confusing that it works perfectly for 9 channels, but the 10 channel that gets its guide data from the exact same source keeps losing its channel mapping. Any clue what's going on? I should be able to provide log data on request.

Thank you for any help you all can provide.

crawdaddy

Portal Pro
July 24, 2006
It did it again last night, so it's got to be something related to when it imports the new tvguide.xml file every night. Any clues anyone?

crawdaddy

Portal Pro
July 24, 2006
In light of my new findings, perhaps this should be moved to the xmltv section, since it doesn't appear to be a tv-server issue, but rather a xmltv/tv-server issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom