No Internal subtitle downloader option in TVSeries v3.0.3 (1 Viewer)

Rayures

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Nice! was waiting for a new version for MP1.2

in this version subtitle downloader is no more. This is replaced by support for subcentral? But is it possible to pop up a question when starting a video with no subtitle? Something like 'no subtitle available, search?' and then go to subcentral?
Now the location for downloading a subtitle (in the menu on the bottom) is far to many button clicks on my remote ;)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: MP-TVSeries v3.0.1 Beta Release [12-Apr-2011] [Requires MP 1.2 Beta]

What? Is SubtitleDownloader support gone in this version? Why, can't it be made an option? I don't really like SubCentral, it's way too cumbersome for my needs...

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Nice! was waiting for a new version for MP1.2

in this version subtitle downloader is no more. This is replaced by support for subcentral? But is it possible to pop up a question when starting a video with no subtitle? Something like 'no subtitle available, search?' and then go to subcentral?
    Now the location for downloading a subtitle (in the menu on the bottom) is far to many button clicks on my remote ;)

I'd like to know if this is possible to? Why was subtitle downloader removed from mp-tv series? I've got some explaining to do to my girl now. "why did you do this? Go back to the old version, what was wrong with the old version??" ;)

TeeTee

Portal Member
    December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: MP-TVSeries v3.0.3 Beta Release [27-Apr-2011] [Requires MP 1.2 Beta]

i'm also seriously missing my subs :( especially since i cant get subcentral to work with mediaportal 1.2 beta

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel

subcentral latest version available for d/l is 0.91, which is not supported by mp 1.2.0 beta :(

it says in the configuration of plugins, it is not supported.

is there a beta version available for d/l somewhere that work with 1.2?

thanks.

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel

no, i havn't seen that link.

thanks! trying now.

Did you try the subcentral thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...g-pictures-mediaportal-tvseries-others-85545/

There is a link at the bottom to a supported test version.

After d/l the rar file and putting all the files in place (including putting the bluewide skin files in DefaultWide folder,
    works like a charm :)

it would be nice if the pop window for d/l subs if no subs are avaliable will be restored.
    don't know though if it's possible via the subcentral API.

thanks for the info!

keep up the good work :)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

There's a plugin for mp 1.2 beta in there:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ral-v1.0.0.175-alpha-mediaportal-1.2-beta.rar

It works, but you have to press a lot more buttons before a subtitle is downloaded and I miss the automatic subtitle download popup if a subtitle isn't present. A nice feature though, is that it selects the correct sub for an episode.

edit: didn't see ltfearme already posted the link. Sorry.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

What? Is SubtitleDownloader support gone in this version? Why, can't it be made an option? I don't really like SubCentral, it's way too cumbersome for my needs...

+1

Will this be added again? :D

Terra

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: MP-TVSeries v3.0.3 Beta Release [27-Apr-2011] [Requires MP 1.2 Beta]

I just wanted to report the same, that subtitles don't work anymore, but now I see that's on purpose...
    But why is there still the option availabe in the menu of MP TV-Series even if you don't have SubCentral?

In the menu I can select Download -> Subtitles and it goes back to the home screen :/

Code:
    GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\TVSeries.xml' is missing control id 526 (window property: loadingImage)
    GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml' is missing control id 6 (window property: lblText)
    TextureManage: Error cleaning up thumbs - Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    GUIWindowManager: Could not find window 84623

I'm using MP-TVSeries-3.0.3.1747-Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom