No Mouse ???? (1 Viewer)

LusKereN

February 2, 2006
Hello... Im all new to this Mediaportal program... But it is really nice...

I just installed it, and set it up and it works fine..

The problems is that, im using Nvidia's Clone so that i have the same picture on my TV as on my PC, that all fine.. i have wireless mouse connected to my pc witch i use in my living room.. And i can use the mouse fine, BUT when i start Media-Portal my mouse pointer goes away, and that bad because i only have a mouse to control Media-portal...

And if i start Media-portal and looks on my PC screen the mouse is there...

Does any one know what the problem could be, and have a solution ???

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
sorry i'm a little confused , do you basically mean that when you are using your mouse on the tv there is no mouse pointer but if you then go and look at your computer in the other room the mouse is moving around?
If thats the case i would suggest just as a test you could go into your nvidia settings and set the TV as your primary display and your PC as the secondary , it sounds for some reason like its not displaying it on the cloned image because its the secondary display.
See if that fixes it up at all?

LusKereN

February 2, 2006
it is almost like you say... when i move my mouse the pointer moves on both TV & PC, but as soon as i start Media-Portal, the mouse pointer disappers on my TV, but is still on my PC...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom