No movies displaying in queue or to watch list (1 Viewer)

meinoc

December 24, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi and thanks for writing this app for us.
I'm running MP 1.2.2.0 and went into MP Extension Installer and deleted the older Netflix Extension, verified that no xml files existed under any skin folders and deleted mynexflix.dll file. Once done cleaning up, I downloaded the Alpha Nexflix extension 2.0.4.0 and copied the files from your zip to the two folder. For the skins, I copied the 3 xml files and 1 folder into the DefaultWide and PureVisionID existing skin folders.
Registed with myreeltalk and logged out and back in to verify my login is working and then registered only my Netflix account.
Used MP Configurator and setup my User and validated it could login. I then logged into Netflix and added some movies to my queue.
Ran Meda Portal and when I click on NetFlix, it presents the action menu to view my queue, favorites, etc but none of them display anything including the items I already added or movies to select for viewing. and same issue occures if I use the DefaultWide or PureVisionHD skin.
I saw that someone else in the forums had a simular issue a while ago but the thread realy never outlined what was the fix so I'm a bit stumped.
Is there something more to setup or valiate?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom