Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Floppy DTV-S
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver: 4.7.0
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Canal Digital Norway
Remote: Firefly RF remote

Cant find any channels on Thor 2/3, no signal on the transponders. It works fine on Tvengine3-03-03-2007--01-58h--Rev13204, and older...maybe some newer snap shots to. The channels on sirius 3 are all detected.

kabiki

Portal Member
April 19, 2007
Sweden Sweden
Same here

TV-Server Version: Tried many but same problem with all
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN
MediaPortal Skin: Revision
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 2,13 GHz
HDD: 320 gb
Memory: 2 gb
Motherboard: Intel
Motherboard Chipset:
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 7600GT
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card: Builtin moderboard
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Floopy DTV-S
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Canal Digital
HTPC Case: Antec Fusion
Cooling: Fans
Power Supply: 430w
Remote: MCE
TV: LG 50PC1R
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Is it only my and tomeliten4 that has got this problem? I have the exact same problem as him. I don't get signal on the transponders for Thor 2/3 but for Sirius. And as I have Canal Digital and dont Viasat I only want to tune the Thor satellite. Tomeliten4 is going to send me the revision that worked for him so I can test it. If that works Im a little bit more happier than I am right now but I would like to be able to use the latest release. Could anyone look in to this?

I have noticed that if I do a scan with the tv-server and get the problem and then want to use Mediaportal standalone I cant get any signal there either. I have to disconnect the satellite cable and connect it to my original box, move my subscription card and then zap to a channel with it. Then I can move the cable back to the floppy dtv and the same with the subscription card and everything works in the Mediaportal standalone verision. Maybe that info will help you a little, or not. I really hope so anyway. :)

Thanx!

kabiki

Portal Member
April 19, 2007
Sweden Sweden
I can now confirm that I have the same problem as tomeliten4. It works fine in Tvengine3-03-03-2007--01-58h--Rev13204, but not in any of the other svns I have tested, so something must have accidentally happend or has been changed to the later svns.

If I try a newer svn I get no signal from the transponders and if I uninstall the newer tv-server and installs Rev13204 and scanning channels I get the same problem. It seems like the newer svns are locking something. The only way that I have discovered to fix this is to move my satellitecable and my subscriptioncard from my tv-card to my digitalbox, zap some channels and move back the cable and the card to the computer. Now I can scan channels with Rev13204 and everything works fine. If I try a newer one again, the same problem occurs.

Please can someone take a look at this? I'm getting a little bit frustrated as it seems that no one is answering either my forumposts or tomeliten4's. I'll gladly help out the developer, who looks in to this, as much as I can with my systemsetup, logfiles and configurations etc.

Thanks in advance!

tomeliten4

Portal Member
September 29, 2006
Seljord
Norway Norway
Understand me right. Its good to here that you have the same problem as me Kabiki. Kan some one fix it? The bug has been there for a long time now.

kabiki

Portal Member
April 19, 2007
Sweden Sweden
I do understand you right. Not so fun to be alone with problems. ;)

What I don't understand is that there doesnt seem to be anyone else who has the same problems as you and I. The one thing I can see that we have in common is the Floppy DTV-S tv-card. Is there anyone else who has this card and got it to work with the tv-server and thor 2/3 satellite with newer svns?

cleao

Portal Pro
March 2, 2005
Évora, Portugal
Same problem here, tomeliten4 can you send me Tvengine3-03-03-2007--01-58h--Rev13204 for me to test if it scans channels in my system, please? (I can't get it to download)

Thank's

C. L.

cleao

Portal Pro
March 2, 2005
Évora, Portugal
Infinityloop, my: 'Error.log'
(I'm afraid it have to be with a low signal, but progbvb works very well)

C. L.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    Infinityloop, my: 'Error.log'
    (I'm afraid it have to be with a low signal, but progbvb works very well)
    error.log said:
    04-04-2007 23:31:19 ss2:unable to connect b2c2->_infTeeMain
    04-04-2007 23:31:19 Exception :TvLibrary.TvException: unable to connect b2c2->_infTeeMain
    em TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbSS2.ConnectInfTeeToSS2()
    em TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbSS2.BuildGraph()
    em TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbSS2.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
    em TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.DvbBaseScanning.Scan(IChannel channel, ScanParameters settings)
    em TvService.TvCard.Scan(IChannel channel, ScanParameters settings)
    this does not look like a low signal issue.

could you please use the BDA drivers for the Skystar2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom