No sound on - Pinnacle USB2.0 (1 Viewer)

kriller

January 16, 2006
Dear friends,

I am a newbie...... :shock:

My USB2.0 TV-card works just fin with the program PCTV USB2 Vision.

Audio setting in "PCTV USB2 Vision" is "Line Recording Modem #0".

But with MediaPortal there are no sound.....

Settings in MediaPortal:

TV Capture Card:
-PCTV USB2 2821 (General S/W encoding card)

Audio cature card - I have tried all 3 settings
-PCTV USB2 2821 Audio
-Line Recording for modem #0
-Vinyl AC'97 Audio (Wave)

Line input:
-Stereo Mixer

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

What should I do?

Regards
Kristian

illorca

October 10, 2005
ITA
Sigh.....

I have the same problem and I try everything I can do.
Mediaportal 1.5 seems like to work fine and you can hear sound but it's not synchronized with video.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The reason you are getting this message is because you don't have an antenna connected - so no signal will be detected! :ooops: You have connected your analogue satellite box to your 300i using a composite cable, not using the antenna. You are then scanning using the antenna module, so it will find nothing. You have two...
The reason you are getting this message is because you don't have an antenna connected - so no signal will be detected! :ooops...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 640, 3200 MHz (16 x...
Replies
Views
AW: HTPC build - Need AGP Card Recommendations Hello. Nvidia GT220 is not available for AGP Port.... You can try a ATI HD 4670 card with DDR3 Ram like this one: "HIS Radeon HD 4670 IceQ, 1024MB DDR3, VGA, DVI, HDMI". But they will be noisy as there seems to be no passive cooling available for this GPU. The PSU should be way...
AW: HTPC build - Need AGP Card Recommendations Hello. Nvidia GT220 is not available for AGP Port.... You can try a ATI HD 4670...
I'm wanting to build my first HTPC out of an old MSI K8N-NEO V2 system with the following specs below. I'm looking to watch/record...
Replies
Views
Please upload all your logs when error occurs. :thx: Btw, collapsed your long logs ;)
Please upload all your logs when error occurs. :thx: Btw, collapsed your long logs ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP (Family) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000 HDD: Memory: 1.5 Go...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.21149 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3200+ HDD: 3x WD 250GB Memory: 2048MB DDR PC3200 Motherboard: Epox 8RDA6+ Pro Video Card: Asus N6600GT Top Limited Edition Video Card Driver: 7.15.11.8120 Sound Card: Realtek AC'97...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.21149 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.21149 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello thx for the feedback here are the answers: How about if you do timeshifting of the TV from within MP -- do you still hear sound? -> Yes Can you hear audio if you playback recorded TV using the software that came with the tuner card? -> Yes Maybe you don't have the card hooked up correctly. -> I think that this might be...
Hello thx for the feedback here are the answers: How about if you do timeshifting of the TV from within MP -- do you still...
TV-Server Version: No use yet MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: SimpleMP Windows Version: WinXP Pro NL SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom