No Synopsis (1 Viewer)

dquancey

Portal Member
July 31, 2009
Home Country
Evening guys.

Im having a problem at the minute with the plugin. It was working perfectly for a few weeks. Then i did an inport of more shows and it doesnt seems to be showing an episode information, length of show etc...

Anyone else having the same issues?

I have upgraded to the latest release (08 Sept), but still no joy. Am i missing something here?

Cheers

ChrisQ

September 9, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This is also happening to me. Been using it for several months, just wiped my machine and did a clean install, and now no summaries. I've been searching the forum and the wiki for a couple days trying to find some mention of this somewhere but this is the first mention I've come across.

Edit -
Ok no sooner do I post then I see another thread down below stating it's only happening to certain skins.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/not-seeing-descriptions-screen-caps-69113/

I've been using Bleazlewide so I am going to go back to the default and see if that fixes it.

Yes it works fine with Blue3wide.

Ok final edit -

As the realization sunk in, I headed over to Bleazle's thread and started reading, and eventually ended up here where they have a zip file with the fix all ready to go.

This must have been like watching a caveman discover fire to the rest of you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom