No TV with Technotrend DVB-T Lowbudget (1 Viewer)

thunder2005

Portal Member
October 30, 2005
Hi,

with the CVS last few days i see only a black screen on tv with Technotrend DVB-T Low buget.

Has anywhere the same problem?

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    yep, I get the same too.
    I haven't looked into it too much, but it seems that even removing and reinstalling MP did not fix it for me (not a complete reinstall though, kept my settings).

Luckilly one PC had a windows restore point from the day before I applied the patch and now it works fine. I then copied the all dlls and axs fom the working PC to my upstairs PC and all works fine again. Phew, I was worried I was going to get in *big* trouble there...

AndyWhittaker

Portal Member
    September 4, 2004
    Macclesfield, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've had the same problem, although my FlyDVB-T card in another box still works perfectly. :?

Anyhow, the reason the TechnoTrend / Hauppauge DVB-T card doesn't work is because a new Interop.TunerLib.dll file with date 21/11/2005 has been updated into the CVS.

You need to copy the old Interop.TunerLib.dll dated 01/01/2005 from the original distibution into your MediaPortal directory...

Once done the technotrend will work again :D

Regards, Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
    OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
    It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
    I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
    Replies
    Views
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
    I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
    Replies
    Views
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom