no video signal in Mediaportal 1 ("The Phantom Menace") when viewing TV or movies (windows 10) (1 Viewer)

Media4Franky

Portal Member
February 20, 2022
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no video, just audio. When testing the TV-connection using the „TV-Server configuration tool“ I get a video signal. The same is when viewing online-videos. When using vlc-player or another player on my windows 10 – based HTPC, I get video and audio. LAV codecs are also installed… any suggestions?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

betriebssystem, windows
betriebssystem, windows
Hallo liebes Forum, ich habe folgendes Problem: Vor kurzem musste ich meinen Winows7-basierten HT-PC, auf dem seit Jahren das...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different pieces of software that claimed to do like you said: keeping the DA-convertors "alive" by sending a non-audible signal periodically. Turned out this was NOT the thing happening in my AV-receiver. While...
Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different...
I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom