No weather or RSS-feed in basic home screen. (1 Viewer)

hjalleballe

Portal Member
May 7, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have been using streamed MP since the first version and i have never been able to get weather or RSS-feed on the basic home screen. If i dont completely mistake myself there was an option to disable weather and rss in the early installer? Even though i have completely uninstalled earlier versions of streamedMP i cant get any of these to show in basichome.

I have configured Weather in Mediaportal configuration, and Weather/RSS in mediaportal Configuration -> Plugins

Now using latest StreamedMP with MP 1.0, not using modified core.dll

Request/ (Maybe i should post this elsewhere?) In Mediastream in XBMC you could use a "Wall" view for both music and Movies. This is quite handy if you have a lot of music/movies. Any chance that this will be implemented in StreamedMP?

Thanks for any help, and thanks for a really great skin, this is how a real mediacenter should be! :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have configured Weather in Mediaportal configuration, and Weather/RSS in mediaportal Configuration -> Plugins

Now using latest StreamedMP with MP 1.0, not using modified core.dll

That plus ensure you have the option enabled in the StreamedMP Basic Home Editor tool. If thats done that should be it. When you view weather from My Weather is everything ok?

Request/ (Maybe i should post this elsewhere?) In Mediastream in XBMC you could use a "Wall" view for both music and Movies. This is quite handy if you have a lot of music/movies. Any chance that this will be implemented in StreamedMP?

Thanks for any help, and thanks for a really great skin, this is how a real mediacenter should be! :D

I dont think its possible to have Wall views in MediaPortal, you can request this in the MediaPortal enhancements forums.

hjalleballe

Portal Member
    May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorted

I followed the link thats available in StreamedMP Editor and installed the plugin manually, now it works!

I thougt this would install with streamedMP? There was no "MP-RSSTicker.dll" in the directory before manually installing it anyway.

THX Anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom