Not able to show any online content from any source (1 Viewer)

finrudd341

Portal Pro
February 24, 2008
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
I am new to this great plugin, and have been experimenting. I am running MP 1.1.0 RC1, and the latest version of the plugin.

When I enter the plugin, I see the various online channel options, and if I select one, say You Tube, I can then see all the genres (recently added, favourite etc etc). If I click on a genre, I get the thumbnails with the clip information.

If I then select a clip of interest, I see the swirling circle showing it's doing something, but nothing else. I then have to exit MP, like it's crashed, but it does not ever show as not responding.

Out of interest, I tried the URL that are shown in the config of onlinevideos in a normal browser, such as

Top Rated and it plays fine.

I have attached my logfiles, and some screenshots - if anyone can spot where I am going wrong, I would be very grateful! :D

Attachments

• OnlineVideos_1.JPG
    OnlineVideos_1.JPG
    149.6 KB
  • OnlineVideos_2.JPG
    OnlineVideos_2.JPG
    142.3 KB
  • OnlineVideos_3.JPG
    OnlineVideos_3.JPG
    166.5 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looking at the log I see one potential problem:
    "Nero FLV Splitter"
    I have never seen or tested that one to split flv files, so I'm guessing this is one gives problems.

Have you tried different sites that use mp4 files (TED talks) if they work?

I also spotted an error early in the graphbuilding that might indicate more codec problems on your pc. Have you tried SAF?

finrudd341

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2008
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Thanks Offbyone - for some reason, I thought that the Codec thing did not apply to me, as of course, 'my Codecs were fine'! :oops:

I am now installing SAF, having updated DirectX to the Feb 2010 pack, removed Halli and FFDshow etc. I will report back on how it's all working shortly.
    :D

finrudd341

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2008
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    :D

I will read the stickies in future..
    I will read the stickies in future.. etc

I uninstalled all the old codecs, removed all the old players, installed SAF V4.00 and everything is now working.

Many thanks - great plugin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom