Not all movies are being imported [WHS] (1 Viewer)

Crovean

Portal Member
August 21, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello!

I have my Movies on a WHS 2011. If i Start the configuration of Moving pictures and try to generate a new Database, Moving Pictures only scrape 3-5 movies an than Moving Pictures will hung up. I have done a complete reinstal of Windows and MePo 1.7.1! I use themoviedb.org as scraper.

Witch Log i have to post? Only the one from Moving Pictures?

Last edited:

Crovean

Portal Member
August 21, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Here a 2nd log

Edit: Moving Pictures don´t hung up! It onlly needs a long time at .m2ts files. I think in the past i donn´t have the problem.

Edit: Retrieving media information takes somtimes more then 10 min for one file.

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Couple of issues
    1. FilmInfo+ has a few problems, you'll have to take that up with the developer of that scraper-script. Log node loops, failed XPATH parsing, etc.
    2. You should adjust your noise filter to clean up your filenames. Adding |^[a-z]{1,9}\- for example will strip away the prefixed scene tags on a lot of your filenames that failed (unless more adjustments are needed, sample set was too small to prevent false positives).
    3. Try manually updating the MediaInfo DLL (get the 32-bit one even on a 64-bit OS), in the MediaPortal folder
    The actual crash/exception that is occuring with Moving-Pictures while reading the Blu-Ray structure might require an update to the plugin, for that @ltfearme might be able to look at, but it could relate to the MediaInfo DLL requiring an update. Formats and structures constantly change, so if you are trying to read 'new' files with an old method it can result in crashes. Try updating MediaInfo DLL and any other related plugin such as BDHandler and report back.

Crovean

Portal Member
    August 21, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have went back to MePo 1.6 and Moving Pictures 1.5.1 because ich had problems to play viedos from the WHS (MePo freeze everytime if i try to watch a movie or a Series) Now all is working fine and without any problems. I thank you all for your hard Work!

And sorry for my bad english :-p

fleshforfantasy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello RoChess,

You should adjust your noise filter to clean up your filenames. Adding |^[a-z]{1,9}\- for example will strip away the prefixed scene tags on a lot of your filenames that failed (unless more adjustments are needed, sample set was too small to prevent false positives).

where in moving pictures I have to do this filter setting? Most of my films are not found because of further informations about tv station and recording date in filename, which I dont want delete:

Batman Begins - ProSieben2015-02-07.ts

In importer setting I dont find such a field for parsing expressions like in mp-tvseries. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom