Not enough disk space streaming TV (1 Viewer)

tomoqv

Portal Pro
June 28, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
This was a new one! I just upgraded an EeeBox MP client only to MP 1.1.0 beta1 and set it to connect to a dedicated TV server (also 1.1.0 beta1) with MySQL. I can see TV Guide, available streams etc., but when trying to watch a TV channel streamed from the server, I get the message "Not enough disk space". I have about 95% of free HDD space and about 1.5 GB (out of 2GB) free RAM. Btw streaming TV in MP client 1.0.2 has worked fine previously. Logs enclosed.

Any ideas?

tomoqv

Portal Pro
June 28, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I stopped and restarted the MySQL and TVService on the server and after that everything worked as it should. This is my first time with MySQL on the server so I have no idea what caused the problem in the first place.

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    you say that you have a dedicated server? than you must configure timeshift on it and gather logs from tvserver too

tomoqv

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2006
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I got problems again. Not the same message, just the client froze until I stopped the TVService and MySQL service on the server. After restarting those services, MySQL first followed by TVService everything works as it should on the clients. TVserver and client logs attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom