nouveau boitier HTPC (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PLus d'EPG... DE
Oui, il reviendra. Tu peux utiliser ce guide : https://xmltvfr.fr/xmltv/xmltv.zip Apparemment, il n'a pas de problème de "&" A+
Oui, il reviendra. Tu peux utiliser ce guide : https://xmltvfr.fr/xmltv/xmltv.zip Apparemment, il n'a pas de problème de "&" A+
Bonsoir a tous Voici que depuis le 29 aout 2017 , je n'ai plus d'XML TV. et pour cause, que ce soit Kazer ou meme Site hors...
Replies
Views
Bonjour à Tous ! Chez moi, le lien du guide brut ne fonctionne toujours pas, il fait 4 ko au lieu 55 mo :( Une solution ? Merci ;) Carpe Diem !
Bonjour à Tous ! Chez moi, le lien du guide brut ne fonctionne toujours pas, il fait 4 ko au lieu 55 mo :( Une solution ? Merci...
Bonjour, Je regarde un peu partout les forums et j'observe que les XML TV francophones se font de plus en plus rares. J'utilisais...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.22 Released! DE
Can somebody confirm that MP is crashing when you jump forward with right arrow while playing a DVD-Iso with internal player?
Can somebody confirm that MP is crashing when you jump forward with right arrow while playing a DVD-Iso with internal player?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.22 Final Highlights of this release (relative to 1.21 Final release): Bugfixes: We fixed an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom