NRK Browser - Vattenmelon edition. (1 Viewer)

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Download latest version here: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - NrkBrowser

Hey, I have made some improvements (at least in my opinion) to orz' nrk browser plugin. This is his original thread:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/nrk-browser-37036/

flvsplitter is needed to play the flashbased clips under "Nyheter", "Sport", "Natur", "Super".

Version 1.7.1: 1/4-10: Needed a new release since previous version didnt contain skin files in the installer. Also added "Anbefalte" from first page as menuoption.
Version 1.7.0: 31/3-10: Changes to make the plugin work with new design of NRK
Version 1.6.1: 16/1-10: Improved Vista and Windows 7 support. (Update: dll's (v1.6.1-dlls.zip) added to this thread after people have reported problems with the mpe1 package.)
Version 1.6.0: 4/1-10 Podcast (audio and video) support.
Version 1.5.1: 20/12-09: Some parsing/regex fikses. Some small menu changes.
Version 1.5.0: 25/11-09: Support for NRKBeta streams. Added "Most watched" for nyheter, sport and nature. (Press i on those menuitems). Fixed some broken regex parsing.

Version 1.4.0: 15/11-09: Language support, norwegian and english included. Title, picture and description in osd if available. New option "Watch earlier programs" in context menu.

Version 1.3.2: 12/10-09: Small gui-fixes. E.g. plugin should now remember selected item when going backwards in lists. Ability to check for new version (press i).

Version 1.3.1: 3/10-09: Minor bugfix to make some clips, i.e. True Blood, stream.

Version 1.3.0: 2/10-09. "Top Tabs" from the website should appear automatically in the menu. Added new links to Live streams. (Forgot to change version number at download page). As of this release, the plugin is available in MPE1 package.

Version 1.2.5: 18/9-09. Another fix on "Mest sette/Most watched". Should show all twelve most watched clips now. No new features.

Version 1.2.4: 29/4-09. Fixed "Mest sette/Most watched". No new features.

Version 1.2.3b: 24/12-08. Changes: Fixed an error in the skindirectory. nrkbrowser folder is now inside Media.

Version 1.2.3: 23/12-08. Changes:
  • Added option to change videoquality/bitrate in gui with a preset of three levels; low (400kbps), medium (1000kbps) and high (10000kbps)
  • Added skin for Blue3Wide, Blue3 and StreamedMP

Version 1.2.2: 17/11-08. Changes:
Nothing big, but some fixes and new skins
  • Fixed bug when playing index clips (clips that do not start at the beginning of videofile).
  • Removed uneccesary option to use osd-player in config. Plugin now obeys the settings in video renderer config.
  • Added skins for BlueTwo and BlueTwo wide

Version 1.2.1: 4/10-08. Changes:
  • Fixed bug that made it impossible to remove favourite program
  • Some minor gui improvements in aeon wide skin.

Version 1.2.0: 27/9-08. Changes:
  • Plugin name can be set in configuration, defaults to "My NRK"
  • Ability to add clips to favourites.
  • Mplayer is no longer used. All clips should play fine with default player.
Install by unzipping to root mediaportalfolder. In case plugin won't show in mediaportal, go into configuration once and press save.

Version 1.1.3: Removed 'OL i Beijing' Category since it now longer exists. This archive contains only dll, copy skins from 1.1.1

Version 1.1.2: It seems like NRK are changing to flash-clips. Both Sport and nyheter changed from wmv to flash during this week, hence those clips where unplayable. This version fixes this. As with natur and super, they also require mplayerplugin now. Video quality is imho not as good as with the old wmv's. Some information is now lost, like the picture and "lagt ut" description as the page i use to get the videolink do not provide such info. The attached file is just the dll, download verson 1.1.1 to get skin files and replace with this dll.
###1.7.1###

Old files:

Attachments

• forside.jpg
    forside.jpg
    77.7 KB
  • nyheter.jpg
    nyheter.jpg
    85.1 KB
  • mestsett.jpg
    mestsett.jpg
    65.7 KB
  • nrkmonochromeAnbefalte.jpg
    nrkmonochromeAnbefalte.jpg
    185.7 KB
  • monochromeSok.jpg
    monochromeSok.jpg
    141.1 KB
  • NrkBrowser-vattenmelon-1.1.3.zip
    30.7 KB
  • NrkBrowser-1.2.5.zip
    30.6 KB
  • NrkBrowser-1.3.0.MPE1
    30.6 KB
  • NrkBrowser-vattenmelon-1.2.3.zip
    30.7 KB
  • v1.6.1-dlls.zip
    30.6 KB
  • NrkBrowser-1.7.1.zip
    30.6 KB
  • nrkbrowser-src.zip
    30.6 KB

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Some noise in picture when pausing, other than that: Excellent! (thx form daughter who is watching Barnas Supershow as we speak ;))

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    New version (1.1.3) in first post. Removes 'OL i Beijing' category and nasty bug when one tries to access it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom