Nvidia Dual TV can't find channels (1 Viewer)

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
MediaPortal Version: TV Server
MediaPortal Skin:
Windows Version: XP SP_2
CPU Type: AMD Athlon64 3500
HDD: Segate 60 GIG laptop
Memory: 512 MB
Motherboard: MSI
Motherboard Chipset:
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: Geforce 6150
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Nvidia Dual TV
1. TV Card Type: h/w
1. TV Card Driver:1.31
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: Nvidia Pure Video
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

I just set up the TV server and my TV card (Nvidia Dual TV) is detected, but when I try to scan for channels it dosen't find anything on either tuner. I have searched through the Wiki and the forums and there seems to be serveral posts on "channel scanning issues" but no answers.... Any ideas?

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
ATTENTION DEVELOPERS:

This post has been active for almost two weeks and all the replies have been from other frustrated MP users stating they are having the same issues. I have supplied all the specs of my system and the logs. I do understand that there are many other higher priority issues that are being worked on and all of the countless hours that are put into MP are out of your free time. I very much appreciate it; thus far it is an excellent program. I would at least like to be acknowledged. If you don't know how to fix it yet (or don't have the time), a quick post stating that this is in fact an issue and that you’re working on it would be greatly appreciated. THANX!

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
..... And yes I have read through the Wiki, watched the videos, searched through the forums and done as much troubleshooting on my own as I can think of....

pbb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 30, 2006
    Trondheim
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hardware encoding analog TV cards detected but can't find channels

For good order, here are my logfiles again. I've posted them before in another thread, which also didn't get many replies...

steve reaver

Portal Member
    February 15, 2007
    Home Country
    same problem here with Compro T750.... TVServer detects the analog card and scans for the channels, but no channels appear in the list. I know I can recieve the channels because then come through on the compro DTV software.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom