[confirm] Occasional hanging on MePo startup (1 Viewer)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaPortal Version: 1.8.0

Description
    Hi

(first, I cannot yet choose 1.8.1 from the dropdown menu here. Current installation is 1.9pre, but this also happened on 1.8)

sometimes when I try to start MePo, it'll hang forever on "starting plugins" and when I look into the logs, it seems to be related to an opened VideoDatabaseV5. Closing Mepo via Taskmanager and restarting it usually fixes the problem.
    This also happens after a fresh reboot, so there shgouldn't be some databases in any access from recent program starts.
    I dont use the internal videodatabase, though, as I use MovingPictures.

Logs attached.

Steps to Reproduce:
    Occasional bug, not reproducible at will.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As requested by PM another set of logs (problem occured on the last startup. I have no idea what these occasional "process running on wrong stack" errors are that I have in one of the errorlogs). Seems not to have something to do with the Database, though. I cannot relate it to a special event. This one was after a (forced by reset button) reboot.

By the way, I wonder why the Music Updater tells me that monitoring coulnt be started as the directory was invalid...its quite a valid directory which the logged on user has full access to.[DOUBLEPOST=1410191538][/DOUBLEPOST]Reboot again, hang again, logs the same. Shut down the MP process through task manager, restarted, clean startup. Clean logs for comparison attached.[DOUBLEPOST=1410191584][/DOUBLEPOST]I am an idiot. Forgot to attach the first set of loog files and deleted them after I thought I had posted them... so, these are clean logs only :/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom