ofdb scrapper problem (1 Viewer)

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, the ofdb scrapper doesn't work properly for me anymore.

I have enabled the NFO scanner and this has worked like a charm before, but now the ofdb scrapper sometimes doesn't find the correct movie although he has the corresponding imdb number.

Can anybody confirm that?

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I attached a screenshot for a better understanding.

28 Days later has the corresponding imdb number, but the movie isn't approved (blue instead of green).

The movie proposal is also from imdb instead of ofdb...

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
      Unbenannt.png
      22.4 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I attached a screenshot for a better understanding.

28 Days later has the corresponding imdb number, but the movie isn't approved (blue instead of green).

The movie proposal is also from imdb instead of ofdb...

By default only the 1st scraper gets to auto-approve movies. You either have to adjust your advanced settings to allow other scripts to auto-approve, or move your ofdb script to the top. There is also a scraper-debug option to really see what a scraper script is doing (logs get extremly large so be sure to reproduce the problem on a single movie).

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ofdb is of course on the top and this has worked until not so long ago as I already mentioned. Sometimes the "28 Days later" movie (e.g.) will be Auto-approved correctly - thats very strange, so it doesn't depend especially on this movie!

And the log file doesn't help me further, here is an example log:

20-Aug-2011 12:25:52 Info [ NfoBuilder]: Parsing NFO file: G:\Filme\A.Perfect.Getaway.2009.German.DTS.720p.BluRay.x264-SoW\sow-a.perfect.getaway.x264.720p.nfo
    20-Aug-2011 12:25:59 Info [ MovieImporter]: No exact match for sow-a.perfect.getaway.720p.mkv

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    And the log file doesn't help me further, here is an example log:

20-Aug-2011 12:25:52 Info [ NfoBuilder]: Parsing NFO file: G:\Filme\A.Perfect.Getaway.2009.German.DTS.720p.BluRay.x264-SoW\sow-a.perfect.getaway.x264.720p.nfo
    20-Aug-2011 12:25:59 Info [ MovieImporter]: No exact match for sow-a.perfect.getaway.720p.mkv

That is because you are looking at a plain log file in info mode, you *have* to enable scraper-debug mode to see exactly what is going on.

Merlyn

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: ofdb scrapper problem

Its a problem with the ofdbgw.org website. One of the servers, that ofdb use, is malfunctioning, thats why every fourth request sent to ofdb is ending in neverland instead of providing movie info. As a workaround you can adjust the ofdb scraper to use http://ofdbgw.lirzg.net instead of http://ofdbgw.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom