Official MediaPortal FAQ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo installation. The Installation was competed now.
Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo...
Hallo, ich installiere gerade Mediaportal1 unter Win11. Der Link geht nicht mehr ...: Requirements - MEDIAPORTAL Wo bekomme ich...
Replies
Views
Die Datei runterladen und installieren: vcredist_x64.exe
Die Datei runterladen und installieren: vcredist_x64.exe
Hallo, ich installiere gerade Mediaportal1 unter WIN11. Geht aber nicht da Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package...
Replies
Views
That’s not possible, MP2 is not YouTube. There are several skins with different appearance and skin settings. I really recommend you check the wiki first. Most things you ask are documented. PS: A thumbnail should be shown if named correctly (see wiki again) and recognized by the importer. But it will be located within the OSD bar...
That’s not possible, MP2 is not YouTube. There are several skins with different appearance and skin settings. I really recommend...
Here is the video in screenshot, but when I click video nothing happened.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom