Old TV Recordings - New Setup (1 Viewer)

feriso

Portal Pro
March 20, 2008
I've just installed a new HD on my htpc and took the chance to reinstall MP-RC2 as it was getting rather flaky on the TV side of thigs. Now I kept all my media and tv recordings on a seperate partion and when I reinstalled MP I just redirected everything to the approriate partition. That all worked fine apart from TV recordings.

In the TV recordings there used to be a list of all my recordings, most grouped by title. Even though the files (.ts) are still there when I go to the Recorded TV under My TV there is nothing there; am I missing something somewhere?

(oh and an quicky add-on, how far ahead can you get the WebEPG to see, I can only get the DVB-EPG to do 7 days, I'd prefer 14 if I can get it.)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In the TV recordings there used to be a list of all my recordings, most grouped by title. Even though the files (.ts) are still there when I go to the Recorded TV under My TV there is nothing there; am I missing something somewhere?

Go to TVServer config\recording settings open database import tab, all your files should show there, if there are a lot it may be very slow to import.

oh and an quicky add-on, how far ahead can you get the WebEPG to see, I can only get the DVB-EPG to do 7 days, I'd prefer 14 if I can get it.

DVB epg's seem to be maximum 7 days afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom