OMG!!! I can't remember how to add channels?? (1 Viewer)

Dingle

Portal Member
April 27, 2008
OMG!!! I can't remember how to add channels

I just fresh installed RC3 and can't remember how to scan for channels available from each TV tuner card via the 'tv server config' ????? Can someone please remind me how to find channels? :D:D:D:D:D

Dingle

Portal Member
April 27, 2008
I just fresh installed RC3 and can't remember how to scan for channels available from each TV tuner card via the 'tv server config' ????? Can someone please remind me how to find channels??

in the 'TV server' menu of 'media portal tv server config' I see the cards in the list and all are clicked enable but the tree on the left of the configuration window doesn't go any further than the computer name i.e, no menus for the individual cards?

Can anyone help?

:D:D

Bagal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sounds like something is messed up, try stopping the tv service, re-starting it and then going into the config to see if that solves it.

Did you start with a fresh database? (sounds like you did if you're having to re-scan)

Final option is of course to completely uninstall and start from fresh again.

Dingle

Portal Member
    April 27, 2008
    tried all that :( I'm uninstalling it now and gonna try again...might be dvbfix?

nope nothings working.......... flack!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Bagal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Did you make sure you manually deleted everything i.e. from C:\program files, c:\docs and settings and the database?

Dingle

Portal Member
    April 27, 2008
    yep yep and clicked delete everything when uninstalling RC2

I just reinstalled RC3 same issue...cant see the individual tv card settings :(

ill screenshot it

Attachments

• MP_helpme.JPG
      MP_helpme.JPG
      83.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom