on demand menu control (1 Viewer)

scot31864

Portal Member
March 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello, I have Charter Cable on demand service. On demand is accessed from channel 1. When accessing channel 1 I get a menu screen. Kind of a menu inside a menu. The only way I know to navigate this menu is to use the remote that came with the stb. Of course this won't work if the TV server in in another room. Can anyone get me started on how to setup MP/TV Server so I can navigate this on demand menu once I select channel 1 through the MP TV Guide.

Many Thanks

scot31864

Portal Member
March 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Does anyone understand what I am asking? If I am unclear please let me know I will try to explain better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
branch created to MP1-5037
branch created to MP1-5037
Hello, Since age, Irtrans config buttons wasn't modified in MP. Then, I changed and added little things. 1/ I modified the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom