on left right up down? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

What does on left, on right, on up and on down do in a control element in the skinning xml?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    it tells MP what button or control to go to when you go left, right , up or down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Wiki pages won‘t load on iPad DE
    Working again on iPad. Evidently a temporary problem.
    Working again on iPad. Evidently a temporary problem.
    I am unable to load any Wiki pages on my iPad, either in Firefox or Safari. Is this just a problem with the Apple webkit, or is...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki, which explains how to prepare and use MP2. If files are stored as mp4, mkv, avi, ... does not really matter.
    Please check the wiki, which explains how to prepare and use MP2. If files are stored as mp4, mkv, avi, ... does not really matter.
    I am running MP2 on a computer running Windows 10 Pro. When I start MP2 I see a screen displaying square images to the left ...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
    There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
    Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom