on screen keyboard (1 Viewer)

robcarter

Portal Pro
February 19, 2010
Home Country
England England
Hi

Not sure if this is an onlinevideo's question, but: is it possible to get the on screen keyboard to remember the last text, for example when searching you tube I find it useful to be able to edit the previous search to refine it for example

regards
rob

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good idea. Just commited that to svn. Will be in next version.

The last search string will be shown again as long as you don't browse another site.

robcarter

Portal Pro
    February 19, 2010
    Home Country
    England England
    No

I think it would be a great idea, however from my experience as soon as you add something to software, there is always someone who asks if it can be turned off!
    It would also be nice if when there is an existing search term, the cursor is positioned at the end of the text
    rob

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No

I think it would be a great idea, however from my experience as soon as you add something to software, there is always someone who asks if it can be turned off!

Sometime the developer needs to dictate a feature :) But seriously, I'll add a config option if I get bored with other features.

It would also be nice if when there is an existing search term, the cursor is positioned at the end of the text
    rob

That's the current behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom