one client shows epg, the other does not (1 Viewer)

mpiwanna

Portal Member
August 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
hi,

wondering if someone can help me...i have two clients setup, one shows all the epg info.. the other shows only the channels and "no data avaialbe" for the epg info. I uninstalled MP on the machine and reinstalled it but still says "no data available."

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,.

alank

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2006
    NJ
    Home Country
    Tell us more about your setup. Is this multi-seat? Meaning, do you have 2 client PCs and 1 server PC? Or 1 PC with both client/server and the 2nd with just the client? Or just 2 completely seperate single-seat setups? Also what EPG technique are you using?

mpiwanna

Portal Member
    August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    hey alank,

thanks for your reply - i'm in jersey as well.
    i have my main pc (server name htpc) that has the tuner card. i use xmltv to pull the epg as tvguide.xml. I have my office machine, setup as a client, which sees the EPG data. I have another machine that is used by the kids, which sees the channels, can bring up tv but no epg.

mpiwanna

Portal Member
    August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    resolved

client problem resolved.. i noticed that when i brought up the epg and was staring at the "no available data" text, the date said 16-7. i then brought up the system date and it said july 16th. for some reason, the client was 2 months behind. bringing the date to current resolved the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom