One4Movie (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
Replies
Views
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom