One4Movie (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the living room got a larger 16:9 Samsung TV with selfmade Ambilight :)
Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the...
Obviously you have no kids, otherwise you would not make such comments. Then it’s even more sad the skins do not use the...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimian, Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I had looked for some kind of hardware solution (unsuccessfully) and your suggestion looks promising. However since posting the questionI have realised that MP itself provides a solution! Powerscheduler in Expert Settings mode provides an override function to put Windows into...
Hi CyberSimian, Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I had looked for some kind of hardware solution (unsuccessfully) and your...
I think this is a variation on other questions about audio output and setup. I specifically want to have my MP sound output over...
Replies
Views
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom