Online video (1 Viewer)

dfcwolf

Portal Member
February 27, 2009
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Hi!

When i install the ONLINE VIDEO. In the menu i have just one line #trailerdesc...

What is the problem????

:D

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi!

When i install the ONLINE VIDEO. In the menu i have just one line #trailerdesc...

What is the problem????

:D

The problem is that I had an older version in the skin. This new one works, but the thumb/filmstrip looks funny for the time being.

Attachments

• myonlinevideos.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
    Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
    Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom