Online Videos make Mediaportal switch between running and not responding[Now with Logs] (1 Viewer)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you set in MP Config logging level to "Debug" and attach logs again? Maybe that will tell us more.

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Did a complete uninstall. Installed only online videos. Tried to watch svtplay(still works on my bootcamped macbook with win 8.1) and it freezed after 1-2 minutes.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    With Titan if you press y you will get the progress bar showing how much is buffered. It will tell you if your playing speed is faster than the download.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Did a complete uninstall. Installed only online videos. Tried to watch svtplay(still works on my bootcamped macbook with win 8.1) and it freezed after 1-2 minutes.
    I hope that you have still MPUrlSourceSplitter.bak file in log folder. Can you attach it?

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Did the radical solution. Formatted c:\ Installed Windows 8 and everything runs without problems now. Windows must have been corrupted after many years without a complete wipe. Codecs installed and uninstalled. Different kinds of programs tested and uninstalled. Drivers etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom