online videos no way to add new sites... (1 Viewer)

bombus

Portal Pro
July 15, 2009
Novara
Home Country
Italy Italy
if you use online videos with this skin and with 18pt font, you can't see the left menu item for adding sites (in italian is "gestisci siti"). i don't know why... but is important to resolve this thing...

PS i use this skin on a 1024x768 tv crt screen (there isn't overscan, so it isn't hidden outside the screen...)

Migue

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Florida
    If you're using aMPed 3.1 then that option is not available as 3.1 was designed for OnlineVideos 0.15 where that option wasn't available(I think).
    aMPed 3.2 will have support for the latest OnlineVids though there is still a glitch if using 18pt font size where that last item will overlap the bottom bar.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi guys, yes, there is just not enough room to get all the menu items in using 18pt. I reported the problem to offbyone (author of Online Videos) and he said he noticed the problem when creating the skin files for Blue3 (4x3) and plans to fix it in the next version of Online Videos by moving more options to a context menu. As a result, I thought we could squeeze by until that is done :)

bombus - I need to know the version of aMPed and Online Videos you are using and a screenshot - Ideally post this in the issue tracker to make sure it gets done! I am not sure it is the same issue that Migue reported in Issue 277

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom