OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (3 Viewers)

PrivotSponge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2009
    BaWü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi doskabouter,

i tested it for you:

In the config tool happens this while testing:
    FLV no audio, no video / just black
    MP4 all fine
    AVI no audio, no video / just black
    WMV no audio, no video / just black
    MOV all fine

There are no errors or hangs

If I try to watch an episode from"Southpark.de",
    I only can choose the bitrate of the mp4 stream.
    After that at 0% the follwing Message pops up:

Fehler beim Starten des Abspielenes
    Connection is lost cannont reopen

Thanx for your help!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, don't thank me yet, we're not there yet.
    I did forget to mention to first set log level to debug in the configuration, and then shutdown and start the configuration tool.
    Also your configuration.log seems to be missing the first part (mine is starting with "Configuration v1.11.0.0 is starting up on Windows 7 ( Service Pack 1 ) [6.1.7601.65536]").
    Then try to play a non-worlking testvideo in the configuration.

As for southpark.de: here it works so it seems to be the same playback issue

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I did a compare with your configuration.log and mine, and here's what I see:
    yours:
    [2015-10-24 10:27:34,791] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: MediaPortal Url Source Splitter to graph
    [2015-10-24 10:27:48,616] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: Video Mixing Renderer 9 to graph
    [2015-10-24 10:27:48,621] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - DirectShowUtils: First try to insert new audio renderer Default DirectSound Device
    [2015-10-24 10:27:48,621] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - DirectShowUtils: Found audio renderer
    [2015-10-24 10:27:48,626] [Config ] [Config Main] [DEBUG] - DirectShowUtils: added filter: Default DirectSound Device to graph
    [2015-10-24 10:27:48,639] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: MediaPortal Url Source Splitter to graph
    [2015-10-24 10:27:49,059] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder to graph
    [2015-10-24 10:27:49,069] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: LAV Audio Decoder to graph

mine:
    [2015-10-24 12:48:39,164] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: Video Mixing Renderer 9 to graph
    [2015-10-24 12:48:39,185] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - DirectShowUtils: First try to insert new audio renderer Default DirectSound Device
    [2015-10-24 12:48:39,193] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - DirectShowUtils: Found audio renderer
    [2015-10-24 12:48:39,201] [Config ] [Config Main] [DEBUG] - DirectShowUtils: added filter:Default DirectSound Device to graph
    [2015-10-24 12:48:39,227] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: MediaPortal Url Source Splitter to graph
    [2015-10-24 12:48:39,676] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: LAV Video Decoder to graph
    [2015-10-24 12:48:39,686] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Added filter: LAV Audio Decoder to graph

So, the main differences I see is you have an extra "MediaPortal Url Source Splitter" at 10:27:34.791, and I don't know where that came from, as far as I can see it's not related to playback of a video
    Also, you have a different video codec:
    You:
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder
    Mine:
    LAV Video Decoder

can you try setup your codecs like this:
    upload_2015-10-24_12-57-35.png

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I posted this question elsewhere, but think I must have chosen a very old thread by mistake, so trying again.....

Has anyone got ABC.COM working? I can get to the site OK and can see the list of programmes available, but can't then get past the "Error getting category videos". Would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this. It's not a location issue because I can watch via a browser with no problem.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I posted this question elsewhere, but think I must have chosen a very old thread by mistake, so trying again.....

Has anyone got ABC.COM working? I can get to the site OK and can see the list of programmes available, but can't then get past the "Error getting category videos". Would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this. It's not a location issue because I can watch via a browser with no problem.

The other thread you asked about ABC.COM is the correct one to get attention from it's maintainer ( @corporate_gadfly ), but he doesn't seem that active anymore
    Sadly as ABC.COM is geoblocked outside of usa/canada? I'm not able to help you here.

PrivotSponge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2009
    BaWü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My Codec and renderer config was nearly the same as yours, except mpeg-2 video.
    There was the MS DTV-Codec activated, i changed to LAV and now all is running flaswlessly!!

I don´t know what flash videos and wmv-videos have to do with the mpeg2 codec. (I thought this is the codec for DVDs and SVCDs and SD TV)

But southpark.de still doesnt work :(

Do you also use the german site?

Sponge

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Glad your issue is solved! Don't really know why mpeg2 codec has a relation with flv and such, perhaps @offbyone or @georgius know this?

That southpark,de isn;t working: It should work (here it does).
    Did you try southparkWorld?
    Do you access southpark.de from germany?
    And as always: fresh onlinevideos.log and mpurlsourcesplitter.log might shed some light on it

PrivotSponge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2009
    BaWü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Via Browser the site ist working. Perhaps it has to do with the massive advertisement on this site.
    You have to watch two spots (like the ones on TV) before it starts, after that, the video is interrupted twice (or more often) by additional advertisement :(

I can´t try southparkWorld, cause i deleted it in the config :(
    Perhaps you can send me a xml file to import...

Here are the the new logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom