OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (6 Viewers)

Muffsack

Portal Pro
June 24, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

first of all I want to thank you for your great work.

but I have one question off topic
maybe somebody could help me
is it possible to configure plex.tv in onlinevideo?
If yes, how I have to set up onlinevideo?

thank you in advance

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
December 21, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Is there a way to display YouTube site as it would appear when it is installed as an app on SmartTVs?

alien-man

Portal Pro
February 15, 2007
Darmstadt
Home Country
Germany Germany
Wie wechsle ich zwischen den internen und externen Player? Wenn ich im mp bin und auf Amazon gehe um Videos zu öffnen geht es zwar, aber mp darf nicht "immer im vordergrund" stehen. Aber da kommt auch gleich das Problem: wie kann ich den Browser schließen und mp in den Vordergrund schalten?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Wie wechsle ich zwischen den internen und externen Player? Wenn ich im mp bin und auf Amazon gehe um Videos zu öffnen geht es zwar, aber mp darf nicht "immer im vordergrund" stehen. Aber da kommt auch gleich das Problem: wie kann ich den Browser schließen und mp in den Vordergrund schalten?
    English please

alien-man

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    Darmstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, how can i switch between the internal and external Player? When i go to onlinevideos and there to Amazon i have to switch to the external Player. If mediaportal is "always on top" it didn't work. When "always on top" is not set then its ok, but
    When the movie is finisch, how can i switch back to mediaportal and set it again to on top?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    What is the external player? Maybe there is an option in the external player to close the player when the video stops.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry, how can i switch between the internal and external Player? When i go to onlinevideos and there to Amazon i have to switch to the external Player. If mediaportal is "always on top" it didn't work. When "always on top" is not set then its ok, but
    When the movie is finisch, how can i switch back to mediaportal and set it again to on top?
    I assume it's the browser player for Amazon you're talking about, then only press stop or back on remote, or b or esc on keyboard

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    question: Got some problems with onlinevideos. sometimes When exiting netflix i go straight to my desktop. when trying to start mediaportal again it doesnt work. If i go to task manager i can see that mediaportal is running as a background process instead and so is browserhost. If i only end mp task netflix wont playwhen inside plugin. i have to end browserhos webautomation too. anyone got a fix or living the same problem?

musi

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2011
    Hello. Thanks for all the work you all do!

My question is: How can I run USTVnow with this plugin? I have no clue how to do that. The site also needs username/password.

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom