OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (5 Viewers)

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,
I would also really like to see Amazon Prime available through OnLine videos so tried the new ***Surf.dll on a clean install of MP2. The Amazon sites don't show up at all.

Have I missed something?

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Hi.

Thanks for file.

Installed. Amazon Prime UK now in Config->Sites is blank [logo but no details] and is no longer listed as site within MePo itself.

Log file error is "[12-04 11:51:21,550] [Config Main ] [WARN ] SiteUtil with name: AmazonPrimeSite not found!"

check 1.
    Full uninstall of Online Videos using MPE.
    Install via MPE [2.2.0.0].
    Copy OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.dll into plugins/Windows/OnlineVideos - I noted at this point the JSurf dll does not exist.
    Run MePo-config.
    Selected sites grouping survives the uninstall, but full listing of all sites now in place.
    AmazonPrime [UK & DE] blank.
    Run MrPo - select OnLine videos, allow auto update of all sited - noted Amzon Prime in list:)
    AmazonPrime [UK & DE] not available as sites at all.
    Log file attached.

check 2.
    As above, but run MePo-config ONCE after install but before Copy OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.dll into plugins/Windows/OnlineVideos
    AmazonPrime [UK & DE] still blank.

check 3.
    As above with hard remove of any OnlineVideos releated files after uninstall.
    AmazonPrime [UK & DE] still blank.

Now, this means something I'm missing as it's now really broken:)

As this is test box, I'm happy to run futher tests, install versions and if needed full MePo reinstall.

New full logs set also attached.

Cheers - JCMP

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.7z
      2.1 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would also really like to see Amazon Prime available through OnLine videos so tried the new ***Surf.dll on a clean install of MP2. The Amazon sites don't show up at all.
    I expected such problems :)

For MP2 please use this installer: http://tinyurl.com/h92ra9t

It's a "Weekly" build with new OnlineVideos version included which is compatible with the SiteUtil above. To make DRM decoding working, you need to copy the attached file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\InputStreamPlayer\widevinecdm.dll.

@JimCatMP same reason for your issue: OV plugin needs an update (code based on branch https://github.com/offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2/commits/FIX_FilterFileLoading). Unfortunately I can't help to provide MP1 binaries, as I can't compile the plugin for it. Maybe @offbyone can help to create a new MP1 plugin?

While we are at this topic: I'd like to merge this branch into OV2 master and we would need to create a new OV plugin version due to introduced features. Can we do this in December before releasing MP2.1?

Attachments

• widevinecdm.7z
      2.2 MB

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    AOK Morpheus.

QQ - and idea why still not working after complete removal of OnlineVideos and fresh install of same - clearly

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    @morpheus_xx
    I uninstalled my existing MP2 and downloaded the weekly build from the link you provided, unzipped and tried to install. Failed, hash tag incorrect. The log file is attached.

Making this into an MP! compatible feature certainly gets my vote!

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I uninstalled my existing MP2 and downloaded the weekly build from the link you provided, unzipped and tried to install. Failed, hash tag incorrect. The log file is attached.
    This happens when installing VC2015 redist. Please download and install it manually: http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MP2/install/vcredist140_x86.exe and run setup again.

The problem is that we already use a newer version, but my installer doesn't know this yet. All up-to-date code will be part of upcoming MP 2.1 release and the online files are matching this version already.

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    @morpheus_xx

Happy to report that after installing as instructed above - Amazon Prime UK does indeed work fine.

Now, if only I could find out where to put this stuff into the MP1 setup. I cannot find an instance of a folder called "Siteutils" on my MP1setup. ANy users of OnlineVideos on MP1 able to help here?

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    In which case I obviously have to ask - any prospect of such a release in the near future?

Second question - can you say roughly when MP2.1 will be released? That might be the time when I should start to consider more seriously moving from MP1 - reluctantly as it just works and does everything (apart from access to Amazon Prime, of course) that we want.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In which case I obviously have to ask - any prospect of such a release in the near future?

Mediaportal 1.16 Pre will break OnlineVideos, so a new version is bound to happen soonish (after and not before the MP release...). But I don't think this version will include new "playback capabilities" with the MP1 OnlineVideosPlayer, someone needs to make the changes first. @offbyone is a busy man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom