OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (3 Viewers)

vic mackie

Portal Member
June 1, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am setting up a new computer today and getting 404 error on not just onlinevideos plugin, but also youtubefm, Pandora, and pureaudio

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    please check OnlineVideos again

and getting 404 error on not just onlinevideos plugin, but also youtubefm, Pandora, and pureaudio
    these are different issues. All 3 are located on Google Code that closed a while ago. The download-links from that location are no longer valid.
    Check these for now:
    Pandora: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
    youtubeFM: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
    pureaudio: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

Hippo

Portal Member
    November 17, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Just installed ov 2.3.1.0 on mp 1.16 and trying to get Amazon prime running. Trying to get video access but I need to enter verification code. How to suppose to do it? I am successfully logged in both in edge and ie11, prime video is playing. Any option to manually launch the iexplorer wrapper?

gru

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

Just installed ov 2.3.1.0 on mp 1.16 and trying to get Amazon prime running. Trying to get video access but I need to enter verification code. How to suppose to do it? I am successfully logged in both in edge and ie11, prime video is playing. Any option to manually launch the iexplorer wrapper?

Hi,
    try the patched dll from morpheus_xx from this post [solved] - INFO: Online Videos 2.0 - Amazon Prime DE.
    Worked for me ... Amazon prime 2.3.1.0 on mp 1.16 is working here again.

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Hello,
    in principle the plugin is working perfectly for my. The Dev did a very good job!
    For me I see 2 problems:
    -the dynamic refresh rate changer is not working. ARD ist streaming with 50Hz and Amazon prime with 24Hz. I have to switch the refresh rate always manually. With my movie and TV the refresh rate changer is working properly.
    -the Videos over Amazon Prime are not streamed in Dolby digital. In case of going directly over the browser, I have DTS or 5.1.

Any Ideas how to solve or any workarounds available?

Thanks
    Markus

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ARD ist streaming with 50Hz and Amazon prime with 24Hz. I have to switch the refresh rate always manually. With my movie and TV the refresh rate changer is working properly
    When using the BrowserPlayer there is no information about video fps, so an automatic switch is not possible.

In case of going directly over the browser, I have DTS or 5.1.
    Really? This would be new to me. Which browser are you using for this? How did you check it?

The BrowserPlayer is based on an Internet Explorer control. It does support only IE11 capabilities (but this works for HTML5).

I already thought about using other browsers, but the automation is not that easy and there are no good/working C# wrappers available.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Plz add MP 1.17 support, and update link for MPEM... Thanks!

--
    WBR, ajs

NightOwl69

Portal Member
    September 4, 2007
    Ditto, support for MP 1.17 would be great! Just upgraded and it's broken my setup due to lack of support. Love online videos plugin. I'll have to rollback in the meantime as I can't live without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom