OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (8 Viewers)

Entdecker

Portal Pro
May 28, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
>>Hm, strange. Does the file (...\OnlineVideos.Mediaportal1.dll) exist?
>> And next to it, a folder "OnlineVideos" with a number of OnlineVideos.Sites.*.dll in it?

yes it is realy strange. The mpe1 installer show me by installation that he copy files..and you are right!

After I check the MediaPortal "plugin" folder. I see :eek:the complett "OnlineVideo" folder (C:\programm (86)\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\windows does not exist.

It is possible that online "mpe1" installer is broken ore wrong build? Nevertheless I will check the problem is depend on my User account controll. Normal it is not possible because all installation i do as Admin...

I ask me now how other user has install OnlineVideoPlugin...

>>Don't know by heart if the mpe installer does some logging, but if so, that would be interesting to see
I don 't know were can I find them, when it exist. I have no programming skills

Do you know It is possible to build a offline "mpe1" file? by my self?

I hope someone can help me..

Entdecker

Attachments

• no-onlineVideofolder.PNG
    no-onlineVideofolder.PNG
    248 KB
Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Perhaps it uninstalled itself (old version?) while you were thinking it was installing.
    Can you try installing again, and after that (and probably some config and Mediaportal starting) checking when that Windows\OnlineVideos folder dissapears?

Just did a check on a fresh machine, installed MP 1.17 and through extension manager (uncheck "Only compatible" in the View-menu) installed onlinevideos.
    No problems whatsoever...

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now I have found the problem:rolleyes:. It was a User account control problem.

It seems Win10 (1703) has increase right Management. After I increase the right for MediaPortal online Installer the installation works now.

Thank you for your help!

Entdecker

sosh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everybody,

is the ZDF Mediathek is working for you ? I get the error message "Fehler beim Abrufen der dynamischen Rubriken".
    Please find the log attached.

Thanks in advance
    Sebastian

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    is the ZDF Mediathek is working for you ? I get the error message "Fehler beim Abrufen der dynamischen Rubriken".
    Same problem for me, also live streams in Das Erste haven't worked for months despite having been reported broken.:(

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ZDF is working again for me, except for Arte Live.:) Thanks to whoever fixed it.

What can be done with the Livestreams on Das Erste??????

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom