OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (10 Viewers)

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @zekaja do you still have problems with the browserplayer? Is this only with Netflix but not with Viaplay?
    If you have problems could you try this?
    Could you try this;
    Delete or move the ministerk dll from the online videos plugin folder, turn on auto update or force an update from manage sites. An UAC message will appear, click allow/ok.
    @Ministerk ... Istil got the same problems everytime i Update :(...... I have UAC turned on, and it did nothing for me turned off or on... The problem is both with viaplay and netflix...

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @zekaja do you still have problems with the browserplayer? Is this only with Netflix but not with Viaplay?
    If you have problems could you try this?
    Could you try this;
    Delete or move the ministerk dll from the online videos plugin folder, turn on auto update or force an update from manage sites. An UAC message will appear, click allow/ok.
    @Ministerk ... Istil got the same problems everytime i Update :(...... I have UAC turned on, and it did nothing for me turned off or on... The problem is both with viaplay and netflix...

Can you try to remove file streams (these streams can contain information that can prevent internet downloaded files to run) with the Streams util, use this command on the non working dll:
    Code:
    streams.exe -d OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerk.dll

I'm going to do a small update to Netflix and publish an update just to see if this can fix your problems by chance...
    Keep UAC enabled and save the working dll before updating.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sure i will, though i have to get a little guide on how to... in TN Streams :(

Nevermind i figured it out... Sorry this did not help :(

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    did not help
    To bad, running out of ideas...
    I was on another thread, talking about how some youtube videos dont play, and there i found out i did not get the newest version of offbyone.dll... Could it be something like that??
    No, I don't think so. The dll not working for you two are the latest ministerk dll.

I have made a small update to the Netflix util and published the change. Can you do an update and see if that works? Next step for us to try is to see if an unofficial OnlineVideos build could solve the problem you two are having.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    With the new Release the Remote does´nt work in Netflix.
    If I remembered it correctly you did get the remote working with the beta, remote handling have changed since then but you can enable the "beta" remote handling by editing OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config that's located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos

Change this:
    XML:
    <add key="EnableMP1SpecificRemoteHandling" value="true"/>
    to this:
    XML:
    <add key="EnableMP1SpecificRemoteHandling" value="false"/>

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom