OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (2 Viewers)

Pastill

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
OnLineVideo for swedish users is at the moment broken. No streams for swedish channels is working. And it's been like that for a long time now.
That means Kodi is the answer. Not what I want, but ....

can we hope for a solution ?

gerit

Portal Member
October 31, 2012
Nuremberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Good evening,

AP isn't working at the moment. I can browse the watchlist and search for videos, but the playback doesn't startup.

It would be nice, if have a look into this failure.

Thank you,

Best regards
Gerit

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Good evening,

AP isn't working at the moment. I can browse the watchlist and search for videos, but the playback doesn't startup.

It would be nice, if have a look into this failure.

Thank you,

Best regards
    Gerit
    Well, we're a bit understaffed at the moment... Any help is welcome!

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, we're a bit understaffed at the moment... Any help is welcome!
    I'd love to help but I have never even managed to add a new website let alone repair one that is not working. Beyond using it, OV seems to be a complete mystery, I have never found a wiki or anything, very frustrating.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    well there isn't much to it, if you check the code for existing sites it should be more or less clear what to do.
    I know it's easy for me to say that having quite some experience with it, but despite that, if you have specific questions I'm more than happy to answer them

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When I click on the + for "Add new site" in mp config/plugins/online videos/config/sites I get the page shown in the first screenshot below but I have no idea what information is required or indeed where to get it from. Looking at an existing site in edit (Das Erste which I know works) was no help at all I don't even see a url, see second screenshot.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

new.jpg das.jpg

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do any of you have trouble with youtube? I'm still stuck at the quota exceeded, and I don't know if that quota is per api-key or per ip-addres.
    I've read that this normally resolves itself after a couple of days but it's almost a week now...

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    YouTube has been broken for me for a couple of days. Search greyed out and errors for the 2 available menu items. I use it without login.

Seems like YouTube changed something. In the browser they prompt you to login, which interrupts the video playback and you have to unpause it manually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom