OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (4 Viewers)

uxDesign

Portal Pro
December 10, 2011
near Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
I update the site info but still not working. I have OnlineVideos 2.3.1.0 installed and downloaded OnlineVideos2.3.2.0.mpe1 manually because the Extension manager doesn't know that version but I can't install it.

1601203644324.png

1601203711335.png

I've MP 1.22 installed with latest updates of all installed plugins.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Version 2.3.1 is for older MP versions. 2.3.2 is for newer ones. (don't know the exact MP version for which to switch to 2.3.2. it was the one with the new Mediainfo in it.
    Both onlinevideos versions will update the youtube siteutil automatically if configured so.
    If not you have to update the site manually, see offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2

And for people unable to use youtube with credentials, perhaps someone can share an onlinevideos.log?
    Or try filling in the credentials again after the siteutil is updated?

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Version 2.3.1 is for older MP versions. 2.3.2 is for newer ones. (don't know the exact MP version for which to switch to 2.3.2. it was the one with the new Mediainfo in it.
    Both onlinevideos versions will update the youtube siteutil automatically if configured so.
    If not you have to update the site manually, see offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2

And for people unable to use youtube with credentials, perhaps someone can share an onlinevideos.log?
    Or try filling in the credentials again after the siteutil is updated?
    I'll try to get the logs tomorrow.
    Do i need to run watch dog or is there a special onlinevideos log somewhere?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I see in your log that the update didn't work:
    Code:
    Looking for SiteUtils and Hosters in OnlineVideos.Sites.offbyone.dll [Version: 2.3.1.0 (git master 075f0bb859bf5914dc1a1f755f7058f83ebbb591), Compiled: 2020-09-25 13:21:31]
    It should say: Compiled: 2020-09-29

if after the update it still doesn't work:
    Can you close mediaportal, open mediaportal.xml (in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) and remove the line
    Code:
    <entry name="YouTubeV3apiStore.user">lotsoftext</entry>
    Then start mediaportal, go to onlinevideos\youtube
    Then you should see your browser starting asking to choose an account, then a warning about the app not being verified.
    Click "advanced", "Go to Onlinevideos (unsafe)", "Allow" twice.
    From then on, youtube should work as expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom