OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (8 Viewers)

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Well as of now the gdata rss links still works :) that's nice after all...

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    I have a GUI issue with the site "Das Erste". It showed up about 2/3 months ago for the first time - at that time still with OV 1.9, but an upgrade to OV 2.0 did not solve the issue. I'm now running MP 1.11 and OV 2.0 (Skin Titan - but it is the same issue with DefaultWide).
    Steps to reproduce:
    • Go to OnlineVideos
    • Select "Deutsch" (="German")
    • Select "Das Erste"
    And the screen looks like this:
    upload_2015-4-26_11-41-3.png

I can still navigate and select these "off the list" entries, but it doesn't look nice :D
    As mentioned above, it looks the same in DefaultWide. I've tried maybe 10-15 other sites, but these all look normal so it seems to be an issue with "Das Erste"

Logs for the steps to reproduce are attached (started MP, went to OnlineVides, selected "Deutsch", selected "Das Erste", quit MP)

Any help or confirmation that I'm not the only one would be appreciated. If you need something else, please let me know.
    Michael

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does anyone have Amazon Prime UK working? It worked for me about a month ago but I tried it the other day and it just says "error getting playback URL" when trying to play anything.

luci5r

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm getting the infamous "Unable to play the video. No URL" error on all itunes movie trailes & imdb trailers.

I have the latest Online Videos & the Source Splitter. I uninstalled both & manually downloaded & installed both. This was not happening with the older, pre 2.0 versions. Only happening with 2.0.

Most others like Gametrailers are working fine. I've never had this problem with online videos. Not sure what's going on.

Any advice?

My problem persists. I had to downgrade to v1.9 which works absolutely fine! 2.0 completely refuses to work. Can anyone advise?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm getting the infamous "Unable to play the video. No URL" error on all itunes movie trailes & imdb trailers.

I have the latest Online Videos & the Source Splitter. I uninstalled both & manually downloaded & installed both. This was not happening with the older, pre 2.0 versions. Only happening with 2.0.

Most others like Gametrailers are working fine. I've never had this problem with online videos. Not sure what's going on.

Any advice?
    did u fix this? ive had this problem last year and I have it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom