OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (6 Viewers)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx :
    I pushed a new branch based on latest master:
    https://github.com/offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2/tree/Test_OV_Dependency

Simple change:
    I removed the MediaPortal.Common depedency from the Wrapper Project (using OnlineVideos project instead). Can you check if my changes still work for you? This would be a first step to get it also running in MP1 or the Standalone.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx :
    I pushed a new branch based on latest master:
    https://github.com/offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2/tree/Test_OV_Dependency

Simple change:
    I removed the MediaPortal.Common depedency from the Wrapper Project (using OnlineVideos project instead). Can you check if my changes still work for you? This would be a first step to get it also running in MP1 or the Standalone.
    I just have tried it. Unfortunately the folder lookup doesn't work in this place. OnlineVideos.OnlineVideoSettings.Instance.DllsDir is null, so the data folder is not used.

Any idea, if there is some initialization missing? Or a problem with AppDomains?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm, it is set in the plugin state tracker - so earliest possible. And playback does not happen from the other AppDomain. At least not from the one OV opens. Can you debug, set a break point and check what AppDomain.Current is when the filter is initialized?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It looks like this:
    upload_2016-12-18_12-43-17.png

The Instance.DllsDir can't be evaluated in debugger, so I did a step over to see the combined path. There is the base path missing.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tested and working. So obvious but overseen :whistle:

I squashed all commits and force-pushed them. I think it's fine to merge this into master as well. I'd also like to merge the "InputStream.Adaptive" to be up to date.

_Spiff_

September 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you for a great plugin!

I have a problem that are a bit annoying, sometimes after doing an "Automatic update" when entering the Online Videos plugin it ask me for the administrator password. Is there any way to configure things so I do not need to enter the password each time the webpages needs to be updated without running as an administrator?

I am running MP 1.15.0 and Online Videos 2.2.0 as an standard user on Windows 10 Pro.

I would really appreciate help on this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom