OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (6 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Something very weird going on here:-
    I did a full unnistall of 1.16pr and then installed 1.16 Final on my HTPC but when I looked in the Extension Manager Online Videos was not listed. I manually downloaded and installed ver. 2.3.0.100 from the first post of the Madvr thread but the Extension Manager still did not show OV either in the Installed or Known listings, see screen shots ov1&2.
    I note that others have also mentioned the same problem in this thread, so OK it is early days for 1.16 Final, however what is very weird is that following the same procedure with my Desktop PC the Extension Manager does show the compatible versions of OV in both the Known listing and following an install the Installed listing, see screeshots ov3&4o_O
    Also both the manually downloaded 2.3.0.100 and the one installed from the Extension Manager on my Destop PC show as version 2.3.0.0 when opened in MP Config, see ov5.
    ov1.jpg ov2.jpg ov3.jpg ov4.jpg ov5.jpg

Last edited:

sosh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello OnlineVideo Team and Users,

does anybody else have a not working ZDF - Mediathek ?

Since some days all Videos from the Medathek canot be listed ("Fehler beim Abrufen der Videos dieser Rubrik")
    The live streams work well tought.

Thanks for your help.
    Best regards
    Sebastian

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello OnlineVideo Team and Users,

does anybody else have a not working ZDF - Mediathek ?
    No, same problem here, Live is still working for me but no Catchup content at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom