OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (9 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, Has anyone else just had amazon prime break? Now when I to a tv season instead of getting a list of the episodes in the season, I get a single line with the title of the programme and if I then click that I get an error message:
    “Error getting playback urls for video”

Thanks
    David
    This should be fixed now, AP changed their site layouts again

gerit

Portal Member
    October 31, 2012
    Nuremberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good evening,

amazon prime has a break again. If I click one the selected video I got the error message "Fehler beim Abrufen der Abspieladresse". It would be nice, if you can fix this issue.

Thanks so much,

Gerit.

Pledget

Portal Member
    April 2, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    So l was also very recently having issues some issues with Amazon Prime. Most things work since your last fix but in the last few weeks there are others that get the same issue I was previously having where the plugin can’t navigate the site structure. I think they may now be using different site layout structures in different places :-(

David

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can imagine problems with different sites (i.e. DE vs UK), there is always a risk to break one by fixing another. So my last changed tried different parsing routines, newer to older ones.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    All ZDF Mediatek live streams fail (No URL......), catchup still seems to be OK. I filed a report via OV a couple of days ago but no idea if anyone is looking at them these days.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you check Amazon playback again? I just tried and it was working again. Maybe the issue came from a changed site layout due to "prime day" and now it's back to old version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom